Bushmaster ACR @ Saskatoon Gun Works
If you head on over to Saskatoon Gun Works you’ll find that they have recently been approved as an authorized Bushmaster dealer. In doing so they plan to bring in the ACR in the new year. Currently they appear to be taking pre-orders with a $500 deposit. The following information has been taken straight from their website.
BACR BASIC FEATURES
• 16.5″ cold hammer-forged barrel with innovative coating for extreme long life and izzy muzzle break
• Regulated, short stroke gas-piston-driven system
• Free-floating MIL-STD 1913 monolithic top rail for optic mounting
• Fully ambidextrous controls include magazine release, bolt catch and release, fire selector and non-reciprocating charging handle
• High-impact composite hand guard with heat shield – accepts rail inserts
• High-impact composite lower receiver with textured magazine well and modular grip storage
• Fixed high-impact composite A-frame stock with rubber butt pad and sling mounts
• Magpul MBUS front/rear flip sights
• Ships in oversized hard case for accessory storage, includes 5 or 10-round magazine
We will be looking at a delivery of approx. the beginning of March if things go as planned. There will be a limited number of guns available. Price will be $3375 provided the exchange remains the same. If you wish to be one of the first in this country to own one, we are taking deposits of $500
As always we’re happy to see more competition and new and exciting rifles being brought to the Canadian market.